Monday, October 24, 2011

Spectacular Beauty

The older I get, the more I am in awe of God's spectacular creation! Words don't exist to describe the beauty He has created. For a few days, John David and I enjoyed a minute part of His beautiful world, and of course, I took hundreds of pics. I'll share just a few of my favorites today.

The snow pics are in the Smoky Mountains near Clingman's Dome, the highest point in Tennessee.




North Carolina

Northern Georgia
On the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina


Near Cherokee, North Carolina
Cades Cove - Tennessee
Near Cades Cove
Roaring Forks Falls near Gatlinburg
One of my favorite photos . . . in Cades Cove after a rain.  I couldn't get my camera aimed fast enough when we drove upon this scene . . . turkeys and deer crossing the road at the same time!


Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord.
Praise ye the Lord.
Psalm 150:1


10 comments:

Mari said...

I'm with you! I see that beauty more and more. These pictures are gorgeous - and our God is amazing!

S. Etole said...

He does marvelous work, indeed! And you've caught it nicely to share with us.

Dorothy said...

All are very beautiful pictures! Are the Fall pictures made this year?

Karin said...

Love the last photo - busy intersection, lol! What fantastic photos you've captured! Such gorgeous places. I could live there! What an awesome Creator we can thank for this joy!

Connie said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!!

Kathy said...

Every single one of these is absolutely awesome!

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

Thank you for sharing your photos with us of GOD's beauty. I praise him daily and thank him I have eyes to see.

The snow on the top of the tree with the clouds in the background...AWESOME!

Glenda said...

Dorothy, all of these pics were made within the last two weeks. We're home now but enjoyed the beauty of fall - and winter - as we traveled in northern GA, NC and TN.

Southern Lady said...

Oh, Glenda! Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. I didn't get to visit the mountains this year to see the leaves. I enjoyed seeing it through your eyes! Hope you are doing well! :D Carla

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

So Beautiful...the Smokies are gorgeous. Our God is amazing!