Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Value of a Child


Every child you encounter is a divine appointment.
~Wess Stafford in Reflecting God Devotional~


People were bringing little children to Jesus to have Him touch them,
but the disciples rebuked them.  When Jesus saw this, He was indignant. 
He said to them, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.  
I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God 
like a little child will never enter it."  
And He took the children in His arms, put His hands on them
 and blessed them.
Mark 9:13-16


5 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Amen Glenda! I quite agree. Blessings to you dear one and yours.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Children are so precious.

Karen said...

Glenda, such wonderful words & love the picture. Great reminder of how we must Come to JESUS!

lil red hen said...

I immediately think of abused children and wonder how anyone can treat them that way. Thank you, Jesus, for your love for little ones.

Susie Swanson said...

This is one of my favorite scriptures..I agree ..God Bless..Susie